Tuesday, April 10, 2007

40 days

To most I suppose turning 30 is no big deal. Maybe some hope that they will gain more respect, gain a higher status, get a bigger pay check, and reach their prime , while others think that their prime is a thing of the past. For me I am on a huge evaluation proccess before I turn 30 in forty days. I look at Christ and realize that he went ALL OUT when he hit the big 3-0. He shook the nations in those 3 years that he lived post 30. He may have viewed his life prior to 30 as a training ground, but once he hit 3 decades He knew that it was time to put all of that training to action. I have a deep desire to be like that man. To hit the ground running full force with both feet running to advance the gospel to the utter ends of the earth. I believe our prime time is all the time, but it is my prayer that 30 will be a new season of redefining what it means "TO GO ALL OUT FOR JESUS!" May God some how use us to shake the nations! The countdown has begun...