Monday, April 23, 2007

Go (Quote 10 of 25)

CHRISTIAN MUSICIAN

"There's a little command in the Bible and that little command says, 'Go ye into all the nations and preach the Gospel unto every creature and make disciples of men.' We like to think that was just for disciples, but it wasn't. The world isn't being won today because we're not doing it. It's our fault because this generation of believers is responsible for this generation of souls on the earth. Nowhere in the world is the Gospel so plentiful as it is in the United States. I don't want to see us stand before God on that Judgement Day and say, 'But, God, I didn't hear you call me. You don't need to hear a call, you are already called. In fact, if you stay home and don't go into all nations, you better be able to say to God, 'You called me to stay home; God I know that as a fact.'"
-Keith Green

Keith died in 1983, but his legacy lives on. Listen to his messages here