Friday, June 15, 2007

Ichthus Talk

I have to admit that I was pretty bummed when I found out that Ichthus forgot to put a speaking "tent" on their maps, and it just happened to be the one that I was going to speak at. I couldn't even find my speaking venue so I had no idea how anybody else was going to find it. So I figured that I would get the great privilage of speaking to: me, myself, and I. But God had a different plan...as I was prayerfully walking to my venue to speak. I was amazed. Numerous people somehow found my "tent" and every seat was taken and some even had to stand. I was truly humbled.

For the most part I felt like God really took control of the message and that the people were tracking with me. At the close of the message numerous people responded to the calling of taking Christ to dark and dangerous places. Praise God for his surprises!