Monday, October 15, 2007

Missions Monday- World Race


I think I am going to steal an idea off of Derry's blog. Derry is one of the top youth pastor's out there and every Monday Derry post something about Youth ministry to assist other youth pastors. I am going to begin posting a variety of things about missions every Monday. I'll call it "Missions Monday."

To kick it off I want to encourage you to look at one of the most inventive mission trips I have ever seen called the World Race. If I was younger and unmarried I would have joined this world wide mission's endeavor in a heartbeat. Check it out, pray about it, and see if God is calling you to abandon your comfortzone and go for it!

You can catch up more on the pulse of this ministry on Seth Barnes (founder) Blog. This guy writes my heart. Its world changing stuff that is totally worth checking out here.