Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Maasai Project meets Keystone Project meets World Renewal Ministries

It appears that the Maasai Project may end up with 2 Key Partners. I never saw this coming a year ago, but I have a sense that God is in it all. I just have to prayerfully figure out how the puzzle fits. I am currently speaking for World Renewal ministries and discussing how they can partner with us in doing follow up work among the Maasai. Gary Wright, the founder of World Renewal, plans to meet with Richard Greene, the "founder" of the Keystone Project, and discuss the best way to go about this. We have currently raised about $5,000 for the Maasai Project...so the ball is rolling I just have to try to keep it pointed in the right direction.

By the way Joy Bergquist...If you happen to read this. I met your dad today...It truly is a small world!