Sunday, December 23, 2007
You might live in Nowhere Nebraska if...
View Larger Map
- Your baby is sleeping in a TV box instead of a crib
- Your family runs a business out of a camper
- Your dad sharpens pencils with a table saw
- Your car almost slams into a bobcat on the way to town
- Every gas station and auto store has a used furniture lounge
- You have one stoplight that blinks but doesn't change color
- The heater in your shop runs on burning engine oil
- Meat and potatoes are the only thing on the menu
- Everywhere you look is a cornfield
- Sunsets and stars leave you speechless
- Coyotes sing you to sleep at night
- Mapquest can't even locate your family's farm
True,True...this is the place that I will once again call home.