Monday, February 18, 2008

KENYA NIGHT


I am sitting in a hotel in Pigeon Forge and had some time between events to surf the net and what I found blew me away. A group in Indiana is having a Kenya Night. And what these students are giving up to make a difference in Kenya nearly blessed me to tears. This is revolutionary. Other groups are doing similar things nation wide.
People have joined the cause from Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Hawaii, Kansas, and others. God truly is creating a movement.

A couple days ago I had lunch with the lead singer of Big Daddy Weave and even he was blessed to know that groups are willing to rise up and sacrifice for an eternal cause.

Don't miss out on what is happening at NMC's Kenya night. Check their website here and watch their opening video below: