Monday, March 17, 2008

Sammy Tippet (Mission's Monday)

You have heard me talk about Sammy Tippet, but who is he? Sammy is a true UNUSUAL SOLDIER. A man totally devoted to God and ready to go wherever God leads, no matter what the costs.

There is a chance that I may receive some mentoring from Sammy this summer. Sammy will be traveling to Sudan to do an evangelistic crusade in August and I may go as his assistant. I have always been intrigued by Sammy's style of missions and the impact that he has made world wide. I have a similar wild yet focused spirit for Jesus and I am hoping to learn as much as I can off of this guy.

Guys like Sammy are extremely hard to find in the world.

Check out Sammy's new Website here
Get Sammy's video/podacsts here
Read Sammy's blog here
Buy Sammy's book here