Monday, May 19, 2008

The Unengaged (Missions Monday)

I am going to do my best to resurrect missions monday for three reasons.

1. It forces me to keep a pulse on what is happening world wide
2. It gives me a chance to explore what other people are doing to reach the world for Christ
3. It gives you a variety of opportunities to get out there and do something

One lady actually joined the World Race team because of a Missions Monday. So that obviously gives me some major motivation as well.

Today I was checking out FRONTIERS. They sound like they got a very similar heartbeat to mine. Here is the type of person that they are looking for check it out:

"We are actively looking for adventuresome teams and individuals (“sent ones”) to go where the news of Jesus has not gone befor…to the unengaged!"

Thats what I am talking about!

Check out their quick 2 minute podcasts here
Get to an unreached Muslim Nation here