Monday, August 25, 2008

Ideas for the Future

I look so improper when I dress proper. For my quick pitch to the people of Sudan I simply challenged the Christians to reach the unreached surrounding their city. This appears to be my heart's biggest cry. To mobilize believers to save the lost.

As my world connections continue to increase so do my dreams. I am now in the discerning stage of trying to figure out the difference between God's voice and my voice. Here are some places currently on my radar.

God seems to be speaking strongly about:
1. Bunlap tribe of Vanuatu
2. *A closed country of high persecution in Asia


Others places I am trying to discern:
1. An unreached island tribe in Mexico
2. A "25 team Exodus" to the remote in Rwanda (including the Pigmies)
3. *Church planting initiative in a hostile nation of Africa


*Unfortunately I can't be specific with some regions with a website

You may hear more about some of these places in the near future. And who knows you may journey with me to one of them. Keep an eye on VENTURES at www.unusualsoldiers.com
applications will be downloadable soon